Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy New Year!

It's been a loooooong time since I've blogged, but I've missed it, and one of my goals for 2015 is to dust off this blog and get writing again!

We have had a terrific holiday season with lots of visitors, both family and friends! And, of course, there was so special time spent with my mom and my sister and her family. My heart and soul feel refreshed by this time shared with loved ones and I'm actually really looking forward to what God has in store for the year ahead!

Brian's mom, sister, niece and nephew came in from the East Coast to spend Christmas. It was the first time Gramma, her two kids, and all five of her grandchildren were together in one place. So of course, that called for a photo session at
The Picture People!

My kids on Christmas Eve

We got to spend New Year's Eve with our dear friends, the Stones, who were here from Spain! Love them!

It was so great seeing our kids all playing together.
 Happy 2015, everyone!




2 comments:

Dana said...

I'm glad you're back! I've missed your blog posts. Happy New Year.

J said...

Yay to blogging again! Love the pictures, thanks for sharing. xoxo