Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ally and Larry: Sigh.


I really only have one beef about the Ally McBeal series: that they never resolved Ally and Larry's storyline. It left me feeling very disappointed at the end of the series finale. I kept waiting for Larry to walk through the door, but he never did.

I'm choosing to believe that they reconnected after she moved to New York, and they found their way back to each other again. Their love story seemed perfect, even with all of its imperfections and challenges. They were meant to be.

Sigh.

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Best birthday present scene ever with Sting!

J said...

I liked them as a couple, too. Wasn't that when he was in one of his druggie spirals, and that's why he was written out, perhaps too soon? Unsatisfying.

Tracy said...

Yes, Jules. I think you're right. VERY unsatisfying and abrupt ending to a relationship that deserved more closure!!!

J said...

Here's the scoop, if you don't remember: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,15876,00.html

The Busters said...

I finally wrote my Ally inspired post. :) XOXO

http://ourlittlebuster.blogspot.com/2012/08/your-loss-is-real.html

elephantshoe_ said...

It would have been nice if her and Larry ended up together, but I feel like the show seemed more authentic that they didn't. I think I liked it more because she didn't end up with anyone, and she was still content. It was just a great ending for a character who idealized romance as much as Ally did.

vuhelp.net said...

So nice blogger